Terms of Service
Welcome to Leynks Online Jobs. Leynks Online Jobs is a marketplace platform for services done by its subscribers.
This website is provided and also accessible to users that are Eighteen years of age and older. In case you’re under eighteen you may not use this Site or the Leynks Online Jobs services. By utilizing this particular Site, you stand for and warrant you’re of legal age to form a binding contract and satisfy the foregoing eligibility requirements. if you don’t meet all of these specifications, you mustn’t access or even make use of the Site.
Overview of major terms
- Only registered users may purchase and also sell on Leynks Online Jobs. Registration is free.
- Jobs on Leynks Online Jobs might be presented at a base starting price of Ksh. Many Jobs are provided at a starting price of over Ksh. 500 and it’s based on the seller.
- Buyers pay Leynks Online Jobs in advance to create a job order.
- Orders are purchased through the purchase button found on a seller’s Job web page and through a customized Offer.
- For fees plus payments please look at the purchasing area.
- Sellers should fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders regularly or even with no cause. Canceling orders is going to affect sellers’ status and also reputation.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based upon their track record and effectiveness. Advanced levels offer the owners various benefits, which include providing products for higher rates through Extras jobs, and promoting their jobs in multiples.?
- Users may not provide or even accept payments using any technique besides putting an order through LeynksOnlineJobs.co.ke
- Buyers are given all rights for any delivered job unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Job page. Note: several additional Jobs demand extra payments (through Extra service).
- Leynks Online Jobs retains the right to use all published delivered works for Leynks Online Jobs advertising & promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Jobs on Leynks Online Jobs to enable purchasers to buy their services.
- Sellers may also provide Custom Offers to customers, in addition, to their posted Jobs.
- Each job you sell and effectively complete, accredits your account with net revenue of 85 % of the purchase amount?
- Leynks Online Jobs accredits sellers the moment an order is finished. See our Job orders section below for the definition of a finished order.
- If a job order is canceled (for any reason), the money paid will be refunded to the buyer’s Shopping Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page after a safety clearance period of 14 days after the purchase is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote any Leynks Online Jobs content via another platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues utilizing one of Leynks Online Jobs’s withdrawal options.
- The seller’s rating is estimated based upon the purchase reviews posted by customers. High ratings allow sellers to get advanced seller levels (see Levels below)
- For security issues, Leynks Online Jobs could temporarily turn off a seller’s potential to withdraw revenue to avoid illicit or fraudulent activity. This might occur as an outcome of security issues, improper behavior reported by customers, or perhaps connecting multiple Leynks Online Jobs accounts to one withdrawal provider.
- Sellers can publish a maximum of 5 active jobs
- Jobs created on Leynks Online Jobs are User Generated Content
- Illegal and Fraudulent services
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Jobs
- Spam, Nonsense, or perhaps Violent Jobs
- Jobs misleading to buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services which extend beyond thirty days of service duration
- Jobs that are removed for violations stated above, may lead to the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Jobs that are removed for violations aren’t qualified to be restored or edited.
- Jobs might be removed from our Search feature because of poor performance as well as user misconduct.
- Jobs can include pre-approved site URLs found within the Job description and requirements box.
- Jobs have to have an appropriate Job picture relevant to the service offered.
- Eligible Jobs and also sellers could price their Jobs with a starting price above Ksh. 500. Base prices on Jobs could be set to Ksh. 500
- Eligible Jobs in select Categories might arrange Job Packages to supply their expertise in structured formats with many price points for the selected Job.
- Extras Services are further services offered in addition to the Seller’s Job for an extra cost outlined by the Seller.
- The quantity of extras Services, that could be offered, and the purchase price for every Job Extra, is dependent on your seller.
- Services provided through extras Services have to be associated with the base service and with the deliverables within the purchase.
- Extras Services could cover distinct types of solutions which are elements to a greater quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the choice to extend the length of an order for every extras services that’s put into the order. This is to cover the time needed to finish the extra service.
Leynks Online Jobs is about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower high performing sellers with useful tools to grow their business. Sellers that invest in self-promotion might achieve improved customer satisfaction. And, in case they deliver promptly and keep high ratings and quality, Leynks Online Jobs could reward them with better statuses, benefits, special opportunities, and tools that accompany it.
- Leynks Online Jobs sellers can achieve various high account Levels depending on their activity, reputation, and performance.
- Advancement in Levels is updated periodically by an automatic system.
- The present Levels a seller can achieve are Level 1,2 and 3
- Sellers who can’t keep the high-quality service, will have a decline in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and also the advantages that come with it. For instance, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account, and cancellations can trigger a seller to shift to a lower level.
- Advanced levels offer the owners with extra benefits, such as providing Jobs for higher rates through extras Services, and promoting their Jobs in multiples.
Level Three Sellers
- Level Three Rated Sellers are picked physically by Leynks Online Jobs editors through a continuing evaluation procedure based on seniority, amount of product sales, extremely high scores, exceptional customer care, higher-order completion rate, and community leadership. Level three Sellers get the ability to access far more extensive features than earlier levels, which includes exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Sellers may want to add shipping costs. Sellers can include shipping costs for localized delivery (within the very same country) and also for global shipping (anywhere else).
- Jobs which include shipping costs should have physical deliverables delivered to Buyers.
- Shipping costs put into a task just relates to the price sellers need to ship physical things to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who buy Jobs that involve physical delivery, will be required to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are accountable for all shipping arrangements once the buyer supplies the shipping address.
- Leynks Online Jobs doesn’t handle or guarantee shipping, quality, tracking, and condition of products or their delivery and shall not be liable or responsible for other problems or any damages resulting from shipping.
- In order to withdraw your earnings, you have to have an account with at least one of Leynks Online Jobs’s withdrawal methods.
- Your Leynks Online Jobs profile may be connected with just one account from every Leynks Online Jobs withdrawal method. A withdrawal provider account is usually connected with just one Leynks Online Jobs profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page after a safety clearance period of fourteen days after the purchase is marked as complete. Level three Sellers are qualified to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of seven days after the purchase is marked as complete.
- In order to withdraw your available revenue, you have to click the designated withdrawal provider to begin the withdrawal process.
- Withdrawals may only be done based on the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary based on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and can’t be undone. We won’t have the ability to refund or even change this process once it’s begun.
- You may not offer direct payments to sellers using payment methods outside the Leynks Online Jobs Order system.
- Leynks Online Jobs retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for Leynks Online Jobs’s marketing and promotional uses.
- Buyers might ask for a certain service on the Post a Request feature found via the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Leynks Online Jobs should be an allowed service on Leynks Online Jobs.
- Buyers pay Leynks Online Jobs to create an order from a seller’s Job web page or maybe Custom Offer, making use of the Purchase button.
- Also, buyers can ask for a customized Order that addresses particular customer needs, and also get a customized Offer from sellers through the website.
- Processing charges are included at the time of purchase where a shopper can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees and payment processing. As of May 2020, the current charges assessed on the complete purchase amount are Kes. 100 on buying up to Ksh. 2,000 and 5 % on purchases above Ksh 2,000. When buying from your seller’s balance (i.e. from your earned revenues) or maybe buyer’s shopping balance (resulting from any refunds or credits) you won’t be charged a processing fee. Money returned to your balance from canceled orders won’t include processing fees paid.
- If you’ve funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it is going to be automatically applied on your next purchase.
- You may not offer sellers to pay or even make payment using any method apart from through the Leynks Online Jobs.co.ke site. Just in case you’ve been required to make use of an alternate payment method, please report it right away to Customer Support: [email protected] Jobs.co.ke.
Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes depending on their residency, location, and any applicable law, in addition to the Job price shown on the Job page.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order shall be created
- Sellers must deliver completed files/evidence of work using the Mark Delivered button (located on the Job Order page) based on the service which was bought and advertised on their jobs
- An order is marked as finished after the purchase is marked as Delivered then rated by a customer. An order is going to be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for changes was submitted within three days after marked as Delivered
- We encourage our sellers and buyers to attempt to settle conflicts amongst themselves. In case for any reason, this fails users can contact Leynks Online Jobs’s Customer service department for assistance: [email protected]
Handling Job Orders
- When a customer orders a job, the seller is notified by e-mail and notifications on the website while logged into the account.
- Sellers have to meet the required delivery time they specified on their Jobs. Failing to do this will enable the customer to cancel the purchase when an order is marked as late and also could damage the seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or evidence of work using the Mark Delivered button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are accountable for scanning all transferred files for malware and viruses. Leynks Online Jobs won’t be held accountable for any damages which could occur because of website usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may stop order without the buyer’s consent at any time (Force Cancellation). Nevertheless, this would have a damaging impact on the seller’s status.
- Buyers might use the “Decline” feature placed on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the sent materials don’t match the seller’s description on their Job page or maybe they don’t match the requirements sent to the seller at the start of the purchase process.
- Feedback reviews supplied by buyers while finishing an order are an important component of Leynks Online Jobs’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s general experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are urged to communicate to the seller any concerns encountered during their active order concerning the service offered by the seller.
- In order to prevent misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews should come from genuine sales executed exclusively through the Leynks Online Jobs platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined in order to artificially improve seller ratings, or to abuse the Leynks Online Jobs platform with purchases from additional accounts, will lead to a permanent suspension of all the related accounts.
- Feedback reviews provided by customers are publicly shown on a seller’s Job page. Buyers have the option to not add a comment, however, they still rate the service. Cancellation of an order doesn’t remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information necessary to finish the Job’s service to get more services or positive reviews is prohibited.
- Posting and responding a review: Once work is delivered, the customer has 3 days to respond and post a review (or fourteen days for Jobs with shipping). If no response is offered within the response period, the order is considered finished.
- Users are permitted to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be put into an order after thirty days.?
- Sellers may not solicit removing feedback reviews from their customers through mutual cancellations.
Cancellations and disputes
We encourage our sellers and buyers to attempt and settle conflicts amongst themselves. In case for any reason, this fails users can contact Leynks Online Jobs’s Customer service department for assistance: [email protected]
- Order cancellations will be carried out on Leynks Online Jobs, when eligible, by Customer service
- In the event that a buyer or seller encounters a problem relevant to the service offered in an order, you’re urged to work with the Site’s dispute resolution email to attempt to solve the issue.
- Leynks Online Jobs reserves the right to stop orders or place money on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the website.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to total payment for the delivery. The delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any kind of reason.
- If a job order is canceled (for any reason), the money given will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- Requests for revisions will be done through the Job Order page when the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to acquire further services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements by utilizing the Decline button is not permitted.
Cancellations of Job Orders
- Leynks Online Jobs encourages Sellers and buyers to resolve service disputes mutually
- Jobs Completed may be canceled, upon evaluation by our Customer Support staff, up to fourteen days after the purchase is marked as complete.
- Orders aren’t qualified to be canceled based upon the caliber of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was delivered as per the jobs page. Buyers may perhaps rate their experience with the seller on the purchase page, including the general quality of service received.
- Buyers should resolve service disputes with sellers mutually before contacting Customer Support. Customer service won’t take action against Orders in which the customers failed to inform the seller of issues associated with the seller’s services and will allow sellers to offer a resolution first. This doesn’t include non permitted usage of Leynks Online Jobs.
- Leynks Online Jobs Customer Support is going to cancel orders dependent on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active orders (after the customer submits their demands and before the seller delivers on Leynks Online Jobs)
- The seller is unresponsive and late for over twenty-four hours and the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the opposite party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, private information) against one another.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing components as part of the Buyer requirements or the seller’s delivery.
- Delivered Orders (after the seller clicks Mark Delivered and before the purchase is marked as complete)
- The seller utilizes the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to finish the requested service without giving the final delivered service to buyers.
- Note: Multiple reported offenses are going to result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The seller provides no files and/or evidence of work relevant to the agreed-upon purchase requirements.
- Note: Subjectivity of the delivery in question is assessed by our Customer Support staff
- The seller requests extra payments, on and off the Leynks Online Jobs platform, by withholding the last delivery of services specifically related to the agreed requirements.
- The seller is withholding the last delivery of services for better ratings.
- Buyers that abuse the Decline button to acquire further services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers that threaten to leave a damaging review to acquire further services from the seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- The seller utilizes the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to finish the requested service without giving the final delivered service to buyers.
- Completed Orders (after the purchase is marked as complete and before the fourteen-day limitation)
- Users that are found using copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who didn’t buy professional use rights and are claimed to have used the items commercially.
- Note: Terms of Commercial use is located on the seller’s job web page and cannot be retroactively included once the purchase is finished for more than fourteen days
- Leynks Online Jobs Customer Support is going to review cases of Order delivery manipulation.
- Leynks Online Jobs doesn’t automatically refund payments made for canceled orders to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and therefore are accessible for future purchases on Leynks Online Jobs. Money returned your balance from canceled orders won’t include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when offered from the transaction provider, may be carried out by our Customer Support staff. In order to avoid abuse and fraud, we restrict the total number of times users can ask a payment provider reimbursement from their account that is subject to review by our Customer Support staff. Such refunds might be subject to an additional fee. If any processing costs have been added at the time of purchase to make a brand new order, the processing costs from that transaction won’t be refunded along with your deposit.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LEYNKS ONLINE JOBS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH LEYNKS ONLINE JOBS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL LEYNKS ONLINE JOBS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.